Is your child over 3 and under 12? Need a children's entertainer?


Are you looking for something different?


If so, a magic show can be tailored to your needs, I can bring a puppet or two, or do some balloon models for you, as part of the show.

 Shows can be in your home, a marquee or a hired venue.


I have my own PA system in case the venue doesn't have  one.

And I have CRB clearance, so no worries that way.


Use my contact page to get in touch.